Live-Chat mit Tektronix-Vertretern. Verfügbar von 09:00 - 17:00 Uhr CET.
Kontaktieren Sie uns telefonisch unter
Verfügbar von 9:00 bis 17:00 Uhr CET Geschäftstage
Applications for SourceXpress® and AWG70000/5200 series generators
Environment Plug-in Datasheet
The Tektronix Environment signals plug-in is a simple and flexible tool to create real world scenarios for commercial, electronic warfare, and simulations for monitoring and receiver testing. The plug-in integrates into the SourceXpress waveform creation platform, and the AWG70000 series and AWG5200 series arbitrary waveform generators.
- Build a variety of scenarios (up to 50 scenarios)
- Flexible emitter control
- Large selection of emitters available
- Add up to 100 emitters to a scenario
- Control the start time and duration of each emitter
- Set power, center frequency/baseband offset, and starting phase of each emitter
- Compile scenario waveforms and scenario sequences
- Create RF/IF or IQ signal formats
- Time and frequency domain preview plots
- Import captured/user defined interference signals
- Offline mode
- Capable to run on an external PC via the SourceXpress application, thereby reducing the time taken to synthesize large waveforms and leaving the instruments free for continued testing
- Seamless transition between design and playback
- The easy to use graphical user interface integrates seamlessly with the user interfaces of the SourceXpress PC application and the Tektronix AWG70000 series and AWG5200 series generators
- Designed for integration for automated test or manufacturing
- Programmatic Interface allows for integration into existing workflows
The Environment Signal Creation plug-in allows users to emulate the interference between signals to test receivers under realistic and worst-case conditions. Users can configure the various standard-specific parameters of these interfering signals, including power levels, start time, and duration.
The standard-specific emitters supported include:
In addition to creating standard-specific emitters, users can create many other emitter signals such as:
|Radar 1||Digital modulation3||Tones|
|OFDM 2||Pulses||User defined emitters to playback user created/captured waveforms|
|Analog modulation 3||Noise|
1Requires a Radar plug-in license.
2Requires an OFDM plug-in license.
3Requires an RF Generic Signals plug-in license.
- Plug-in installed with SourceXpress on PC:
- SourceXpress software version 5.3 or greater
- PC operating systems: Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Plug-in installed on compatible instruments:
- AWG70000 Series, firmware version 5.3 or greater
- AWG5200 Series, firmware version 6.0 or greater
- Environment plug-in with a floating license that can be reassigned to different Tektronix instruments or PCs.
- Environment plug-in with a node locked license tied to a single instrument or PC.
The Environment plug-in can be downloaded for free and a trial license is available. Complete functionality and continued use requires the purchase of a license.
Note: Additional licenses is required to enable some waveform capabilities of the Environment plug-in.
How to purchase
To purchase, visit the Tektronix web site to request a quote or contact your nearest sales representative.
This and other plug-ins are available for SourceXpress and compatible waveform generators.
Use the following website links to view available application plug-ins, downloads, and trial licenses.
Each plug-in (for SourceXpress, the AWG70000 Series generators, and the AWG5200 Series generators) requires the purchase of a license before they are functional. Some plug-ins may require additional licenses to unlock specific plug-in features. Licenses are managed within the Tektronix Asset Management System (Tek AMS). The Tek AMS website address iswww.tektronix.com/products/product-license. Product license management requires a login account.
There are two types of licenses available: node-locked (NL) and floating (FL).
Node Locked Licenses provide your own copy of the application on your instrument or personal computer and are permanently assigned to a specific Hosti ID or product model/serial number.
- Floating licenses can be moved between different Host IDs or product models.
Use the Tektronix Asset Management system to check in and check out floating licenses.