TDS400/500/600/700: I need to save trace information and view it on a PC+ how is this done?
First there are two types of data: trace data, which is the values at each sample point. The other type being a picture of the screen also known as Hardcopy.
- To get to the HARDCOPY menu, press the blue shift button and then the HARDCOPY button.
- Set the hardcopy format to a bitmap format that your word processor supports (Windows BMP, PCX, TIFF).
- Set the hardcopy port to file.
- When you have a screen image you want to save, press the HARDCOPY button to save it to the floppy drive.
This is done through the Save/Recall Waveform menu.
1. Select the source of the data to be saved. This is set in Save Wfm i.e. Ch1, Ch2, ... Ref1
2. Select the format which you want the data to be saved. This is selected in the Save Format, selections are Internal, Mathcad, and Spreadsheet. (On the older models Mathcad and Spreadsheet may not be available)
3. Now in the Save Wfm select To FIle and create a new file or over write an execisting one.
Эти часто задаваемые вопросы относятся к
Серия приборов не найдена
Идентификатор часто задаваемых вопросов 61046
Просмотреть все ЧЗВ »