Свяжитесь с нами
Живой чат с представителями Tektronix. С 9:00 до 17:00, тихоокеанское поясное время.
Живой чат с представителями Tektronix. С 9:00 до 17:00 CET
Ultra-Wideband Spectral Analysis
Читать на веб-сайте:
Features & Benefits
- Eliminate Setup Errors with Automatic WiMedia Modulation Analysis Configuration. Analyze Hundreds of Packet, TFC, and Data Rate Combinations Without Adjusting the UI
- Make Quick Work of WiMedia Analysis and Results Logging Using Batch File Processing (Test All feature)
- Eliminate Frustrating Searches. Isolate Specific Signals in the Presence of Other Traffic Using Pinpoint Triggers, Time Gating Cursors, and Packet/Pulse Finder with up to 200 Mpt Record Lengths
- Visualize and Debug Waveforms Quickly with a Wide Array of Plots: Spectrograms, Power Spectral Density, QPSK/DCM Constellations, EVM-vs-Symbol, EVM-vs-Subcarrier, Common-Phase-Error-vs-Symbol, Voltage-vs-Time
- Analyze How Complex Wideband Signals Change Frequency and Amplitude with Time using Real-Time Spectrograms Spanning 20 GHz
- Correlate Frequency and Time Domains with Cursors Linking Amplitude vs Time, Frequency vs Time and Power vs Frequency Displays
- Analyze Analog Modulation Types and Radar Pulses Using Standard RSAVu
- Analyze Digital Modulation Types with RSAVu Opt. 21 Advanced Measurement Suite
- Analyze WiMedia MB-OFDM Signals for All 6 Band Groups, All 10 TFCs, and All 8 Data Rates According to the WiMedia 1.2 PHY Specification
- Perform Measurements Outlined in the WiMedia PHY Test Spec 1.2, Including EVM, Cross Correlation, Frequency Tolerance, Adjacent Channel Power Ratio, Spectral Mask Testing, and Relative Power Ratios
- Document Configuration Information, Measurement Results, and Plot Images Using Integrated Report Generator
- Ultra-Wideband Communications
- Ultra-Wideband Radar and Satellite Communications
- Advanced Analog and Digital Modulation
- WiMedia MB-OFDM Analysis
- Certified Wireless USB
- Bluetooth SIG
- Other PC and CE applications
- Modulated Wide Band RF Electrical and Optical
Easy-to-Use Ultra-Wideband Spectral Analysis for Performance Real-Time Oscilloscopes
Spectral + Down Conversion Analysis Mode: Ultra-Wideband Radar LFM “Chirp”
Analysis and verification of Ultra-Wideband microwave, optical and electrical signals require more real-time bandwidth and capture time than is possible with spectrum analyzer-based solutions. Supporting acquisitions up to 200 Mpts at 50 GS/s on four simultaneous channels, the DSA/DPO70000 Series oscilloscopes provide an ideal platform for working with these signals.
DPX® and pinpoint triggers help you quickly discover and capture the time and amplitude variations of live data. Time gating cursors on the scope and an integrated packet/pulse finder in the application help isolate specific signals in the presence of other traffic. Real-time spectrograms spanning the full single-shot bandwidth of the instrument quickly visualize the frequency content of any signal as a function of time. A user-definable resolution bandwidth allows the spectral displays to be optimized for the signal being studied.
Digital Down Conversion of captured RF data is fast and easy using visual cues from the Power Spectral Density display. The down-converted frequency span of interest, to 20 GHz real time, may be exported for further analysis in tools such as RSAVu and MATLAB*1.
A fully-integrated WiMedia analysis mode makes quick work of capture, analysis, verification, and documentation of WiMedia MB-OFDM waveforms.
*1 Powered by MATLAB® software. MATLAB® is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.
RSAVu Analysis of the Ultra-Wideband Waveform
Ultra-Wideband microwave up to X band and Ku band is directly captured with the DPO/DSA70000 oscilloscope and may be analyzed using Tektronix RSAVu.
Lower frequencies can be captured directly to 3.5 GHz with the DPO7000 oscilloscope.
Tektronix RSAVu Pulse Parameter Measurements of Ultra-Wideband LFM Chirp Captured by DSA70000.
RSAVu offers the same demodulation and analysis capabilities included on the RSA3408 software option suite. Analysis includes pulse parameters, frequency, phase and amplitude vs. time in the free RSAVu base software. Analog Modulation Analysis includes IQ vs. Time, AM Depth, FM Deviation, PM and Pulse Spectrum. Time Analysis includes IQ vs Time, Power vs. Time, Frequency vs. Time, CCDF and Crest Factor. Pulse Analysis includes Pulse Width, Peak Power, Ripple, Pulse Repetition Interval, Duty Cycle, Pulse-to Pulse Phase, Frequency Deviation, Channel Power, OWB, and EWB.
RSAVu Digital Modulation Analysis of the Ultra-Wideband Waveform
DSA70000 waveform, RSAVu Opt. 21 Advanced Measurement Suite Software
Digitally modulated Ultra-Wideband microwave, electrical and optical waveforms captured with the DPO/DSA70000 may be analyzed with RSAVu Opt. 21 Advanced Measurement Suite. The suite includes a very complete set of measurements and displays similar to the RSA3000 Series Real Time Spectrum Analyzers.
DSA70000 waveform, RSAVu Opt. 21 Advanced Measurement Suite Software
BPSK, QPSK, OQPSK, π/4 – DQPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM, 128QAM, 256QAM, GMSK, GFSK, ASK, FSK, DSB-ASK, OOK, PR-ASK, SSB-ASK, Subcarrier OOK, Subcarrier BPSK, C4FM (Fixed symbol rate).
PDC, PHS, NADC, TETRA, GSM, CDPD, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.15.4 OQPSK (Zigbee)
Vector Diagram Display Format
Symbol/Locus Display, Frequency Error and Origin Offset Measurement
Constellation Diagram Display Format
Symbol Display, Frequency Error and Origin Offset Measurement
Eye Diagram Display Format
IQ/Trellis Display (1 to 16 symbols)
Error Vector Diagram Display Format
EVM, Magnitude Error, Phase Error, Waveform Quality (ρ), Frequency Error and Origin Offset Measurement
Miller, Modified Miller, Miller (M_2), Miller (M_4), Miller (M_8), Manchester, NRZ
Symbol Table Display Format
Binary, Octal, Hexadecimal
Signal Source Analysis
Phase Noise, Jitter, and Frequency Settling Measurement
Optional analysis packages enable general purpose, WLAN and 3G standards-based analysis.
RSAVu Option 21 adds General Purpose demodulation including BPSK, QPSK, OQPSK, π/4 - DQPSK, 8PSK, D8PSK, 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM, 128QAM, 256QAM, GMSK, GFSK, ASK, FSK, DSB-ASK, OOK, PR-ASK, SSB-ASK, Subcarrier OOK, Subcarrier BPSK.
WiMedia PHY Test Specification 1.2 Analysis Mode
The WiMedia analysis mode provides a simple, easy-to-use interface for analyzing these complex MB-OFDM signals. Through automatic packet, TFC and data rate detection, setup is greatly simplified and analysis time is minimized. With support for all six band groups (spanning 3.1 GHz to 10.6 GHz), all 10 time frequency codes, and all eight data rates, Tek UWB provides a complete solution for those working with WiMedia waveforms.
Rapid visualization and debug is supported with a wide array of plots, including Spectrograms, Power Spectral Density, QPSK/DCM Constellations, EVM-vs-Symbol, EVM-vs-Subcarrier, Common-Phase-Error-vs-Symbol, and Voltage-vs-Time plots. Interactive browsing of constellation data by symbol and subcarrier using cursors provides coupling between plots and helps pinpoint signal problems.
Measurements are performed on a packet-by-packet basis according to the WiMedia PHY Test Spec 1.2, and include EVM, Preamble Sync Cross Correlation, Frequency Tolerance, Adjacent Channel Power Ratio, Spectral Mask Testing, and Relative Power Ratios. PASS/FAIL test conditions are reported for each measurement, as well as for the total test suite.
Modulation results are accumulated in a database which may exported for quick historical documentation. In addition, a detailed report for individual waveforms may be created using the integrated report generator. These reports provide a convenient mechanism for quickly documenting configuration information, measurement results, and plot images in a single file, simplifying document organization and distribution.
Ultra-Wideband Radio: Time domain, frequency domain and modulation domain on one easy-to-use touch screen.
Maximum Real-Time Frequency Span by Oscilloscope Sample Rate
Real-Time Frequency Span
Choosing the Right Scope for the Job
TDS/DPO/DSA oscilloscopes with a single shot bandwidth of 7 GHz or greater are required for capturing WiMedia signals in band group 1. Analysis of higher band groups requires oscilloscopes with correspondingly higher bandwidths. Coverage for all six WiMedia band groups will require a single shot bandwidth of at least 14 GHz.
Analysis of radar signals through X band and Ku band calls for real-time bandwidths beyond 16 GHz. The DSA72004 oscilloscope with single shot bandwidth of 20 GHz and deep 200 Mpts record length provides the greatest flexibility for analyzing such high-speed signals.
Measurements for all six WiMedia Band Groups, all ten Time Frequency Codes (TFCs), and all eight WiMedia Data Rates
- Error Vector Magnitude, peak and RMS
- Frequency Tolerance, by band
- Preamble Cross Correlation, by symbol
- Adjacent Channel Power Ratios (ACPR12, ACPR13, ACPR21,ACPR23, ACPR31, ACPR32) between each band within a band group
- Spectral Mask testing, by band
- Relative Power measurements, by band
- Decoded PLCP Header Information
- PASS/FAIL conditions for compliance test
Generate modulation analysis reports using integrated report generation tool.
Tektronix Ultra-Wideband Option UWB
Option UWB is available for all TDS real-time oscilloscopes with 7 GHz or greater single-shot bandwidth and all DPO/DSA real-time oscilloscopes 2.5 GHz or greater bandwidth.
Ultra-Wideband Spectral Analysis
Upgrade TDS7704B with Ultra-Wideband Spectral Analysis
Upgrade TDS6804B, TDS6124C and TDS6154C with Ultra-Wideband Spectral Analysis
Upgrade DPO7254, DPO7354,DPO/DSA70000 with Ultra-Wideband Spectral Analysis
Opt. 21 - Advanced Measurement Suite Software
For the AWG7102 Ultra-Wideband Waveform Generator
Opt. 6 - 20 GS/s
Tektronix Z Active Probes - Highest performance probing solutions with bandwidth enhanced to the probe tip for differential and single-ended voltage signals, because accurate design verification depends on high bandwidth access to critical signals and high-fidelity signal capture.