Telecom Calibration and Repair
Tektronix offers calibration and repair services for your legacy telecommunications test equipment. You can reduce cost, reduce training time and extend the life of older equipment by having it calibrated or repaired by Tektronix. Included in most repairs is a cosmetic refurbishment including lead replacement. Tektronix has been repairing telecom equipment for major telecommunications companies over 35 years and has a technical staff is whose average tenure is 25 years. With a large on-hand inventory of parts, we are able to keep your telecommunications infrastructure running trouble-free.
Flexible service delivery options include local pickup/drop-off, onsite calibration at your facilities, mobile labs and a nationwide network of 28 accredited labs. We work hard to minimize your business risk and disruption with high quality service, fast turnarounds, duplicate test stations and labs, eliminating any single point of failure.
Tektronix provides accredited calibration capabilities traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the Unite States. Tektronix robust quality system is ISO 9001 certified and its labs are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited through A2LA.
Are You Ready to Talk?
Find out what Tektronix can do for you. Get a quote today.
Telecom Calibration and Repair Capabilities:
- Cable Locators
- Carrier Test Sets
- Data Test Sets
- Frequency Selective Volt/Level Meters
- Fault Locators
- Line Testers
- Loop Testers
- Noise Measuring Test Sets
- PCM Test Sets
- Level Generators
- Return Loss Test Sets
- Transmission Impairment Measuring Sets
- T1/T1C Fault Locators
- Tone Sources
- Transmission Test Sets
- Voltage Detectors
Top Manufacturers We Calibrate and Repair:
- Northern Telecom
- And many more!
Why Choose Tektronix for Multi-brand Services?
- Tektronix provides calibration for the medical, defense, government, industrial, aviation, aerospace and hi-tech industries, from the largest Fortune 100 companies to small businesses.
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.
- Flexible service delivery—seamless calibration services offered at a service center or at your facility.
- Asset management services including calibration program management with CalWeb®, equipment utilization optimization, push programs, procurement management, and more!