Tektronix Innovation Forum Sweepstakes
PROMOTER The Promoter of this Promotion is Tektronix Inc., 14150 SW Karl Braun Drive, Beaverton, OR 97077 (‘Promoter’).
- HOW TO ENTER Entrants should complete and submit the registration form for the Tektronix Innovation Forum which is located on the associated landing page, accessible via the e-mail offer. To be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes (“Promotion”), you must be; (1) above the age of majority in the state, country or province where you reside at the time of entry; and (2) be a resident of the United States or Canada. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Any entries from entrants residing in a state, country or province where the Promotion is illegal or would require administrative filings to be legal will be rejected, as this Promotion is void in those locations.Additionally, residents of countries to which export, re-export or transfer of a prize is restricted by the United States or any other country law or regulation are not eligible to participate.In addition, residents of the Province of Quebec, Canada are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Employees and families of Promoter, its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter. Only one entry per person is permitted. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, entries will be declared made by the person to whom the Internet access provider has assigned the email address submitted. All requested contact information must be provided for the entry to be valid. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Promoter reserves the right to determine eligibility of all entrants in its sole discretion.
- DURATION The Promotion lasts from 12:00:01 AM PT on May 18th, 2021 until 11:59:59 PM PT on June 23, 2021(the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). All entries must be received during this period. Promoter or its designee’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
- WINNERS Six (6) Winners will be randomly selected from all entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.The Winner will be notified by phone and/or email within five business days after the drawing at the contact details provided by the entrant. Each potential Winner is subject to verification by Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. An entrant is not a Winner unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified, the entrant has returned the Affidavit and entrant has been notified that verification is complete and no further action is needed.In the event a Winner cannot be determined, that prize will not be awarded. Except where prohibited by law, Winners must complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the prize notification correspondence. The odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
- PRIZES Each Winner will receive either a 2450 Interactive Digital SourceMeter Source Measure Unit (approximate retail value: $5,770) or a TBS1102C Digital Storage Oscilloscope: 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GS/s sample rate, 2 Channel, 20Kpts record length (approximate retail value: $1,150). Winners are not able to select which prize they will receive; one will be selected at random.
- DELIVERY AND TAXES Delivery of the Prizes will be to a mutually agreeable location and could take up to ten weeks.Each Winner will be solely responsible for any federal, state, province or local income taxes arising out of the award.
- CHANGE OR CANCELLATION Promoter reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion. Prizes may be substituted for a prize of equal or greater value at Promoter’s sole discretion. No purchase or financial fee is necessary to enter. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash alternative.
- DISCLAIMER Promoter, and any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the ‘Released Parties’) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Promoter or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Promoter or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- GENERAL RELEASE By entering the Promotion, entrant releases the Promoter, and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Promoter or the Released Parties be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected to entrant’s participation in the Promotion or use or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the Promotion or any prize, even if a Released Party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the aggregate liability of the Released Parties (jointly) arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in the Promotion or use of or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the Promotion or any prize exceed $25. The limitations set forth in this section will not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or property damage caused by products rented from the Promoter, or for the Released Parties’ gross negligence, intentional misconduct, or for fraud.
- USE OF WINNERS NAME, LIKENESS ETC. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission for the Promoter and the Promoter’s licensees to use the Winner's’ name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the Winners may be required to execute a consent to the use of his/her name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
- ACCESSIBILITY, WINNERS LIST AND RULES REQUEST Promotion Official Rules are available at https://www.tek.com/sitewide-content/marketing-documents/t/i/f/tif-2021-amr-sweepstakes-rules. For a copy of the Winner name, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size to Tektronix Inc., 28775 Aurora Road, Solon, OH, 44139, Attn: Brad Odhner. Requests must be received by July 31, 2021. Questions regarding the Promotion may be directed to Brad Odhner at Tektronix Inc. at [email protected]
- GOVERNING LAWS The Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, USA.
- MISCELLANEOUS The Sweepstakes and all accompanying documents are Copyright © 2021 by Tektronix, Inc. All rights reserved.