Live-Chat mit Tektronix-Vertretern. Verfügbar von 9 bis 17 Uhr CET Geschäftstage.
Kontaktieren Sie uns telefonisch unter
Verfügbar von 9 bis 17 Uhr CET Geschäftstage.
The RTPA2A Real-time Probe Adapter extends the capabilities of Real-time Spectrum Analyzers (RTSA) by offering additional tools to make debugging today’s high-performance electrical designs easier. Using the RTPA2A with Tektronix RTSA, design engineers can benefit from industry-leading Tektronix active and differential probes to measure signals on SMD pins and other challenging circuit features.
Notice to EU customers
This product is not updated to comply with the RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU and will not be shipped to the EU. Customers may be able to purchase products from inventory that were placed on the EU market prior to July 22, 2017 until supplies are depleted. Tektronix is committed to helping you with your solution needs. Please contact your local sales representative for further assistance or to determine if alternative product(s) are available. Tektronix will continue service to the end of worldwide support life.
- Interface Tektronix P7000 series high-performance active and differential probes to Tektronix real-time spectrum analyzers
- Seamless Integration
- Automatically scales measurement for probe attenuation setting
- Simplifies setup for troubleshooting, eliminates possible setup errors, requires no user adjustment
- Extends the troubleshooting capabilities of Tektronix real-time spectrum analyzers with the world’s best probes
- Troubleshoot and determine RF faults directly on circuit boards where no coaxial connection is available
- Use differential probes for high-impedance IQ baseband applications
- General RF troubleshooting – find sources of circuit interference
- EMI troubleshooting – help identify components and circuits causing EMI problems
- High-speed digital design – high dynamic range phase noise measurements
- High-impedance IQ baseband input for low-power RF devices
TekConnect® probe adapter for real-time spectrum analyzers
The RTPA2A provides probe power for up to two Tektronix P7000 Series probes through an external power supply. Probe control signals are handled through a USB cable that connects the RTPA2A to the RTSA. This allows the RTSA to automatically adjust the scale factor to account for attenuation factor of the probe in channel A. The included SMA-to-N cable allows the high-speed RF signal to travel between the RTPA2A and the RTSA.
Tektronix high-performance probing solutions
Tektronix offers a variety of industry-leading active and differential probes. Tektronix high-performance probes feature small probe heads and numerous adapters to provide a flexible and reliable connection to the Device Under Test (DUT).
All specifications are guaranteed unless noted otherwise. All specifications apply to all models unless noted otherwise.
- Probe input connectors
TekConnect probe interface compatible with P7000 Series probes
- Signal output connector
- 50 Ω
- > 18 GHz
- 70 mm/ 2.75 in
- 110 mm/ 4.25 in
- 42 mm/ 1.625 in
- Cable length
- 1 m/ 35 in
- 1.07 kg/ 2.36 lb
Real-time Spectrum Analyzer TekConnect® Probe Adapter
Includes: User manual, 50 Ω SMA-to-N cable, USB cable, power cord, and power supply.
Please specify manual and power plug options when ordering.
- Opt. L0
- English user manual
- Opt. L5
- Japanese user manual
Power plug options
- Opt. A0
- North America power plug (115 V, 60 Hz)
- Opt. A1
- Universal Euro power plug (220 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A2
- United Kingdom power plug (240 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A3
- Australia power plug (240 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A4
- North America power plug (240 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A5
- Switzerland power plug (220 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A6
- Japan power plug (100 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Opt. A10
- China power plug (50 Hz)
- Opt. A99
- No power cord
- Opt. R3
- Repair Service 3 Years (including warranty)
- Opt. R5
- Repair Service 5 Years (including warranty)
Compatible spectrum analyzers
- Recommended probes
P7225 2.5 GHz Active Probe
P7240 4 GHz Active Probe
P7330 3.5 GHz Differential Probe
P7350 5 GHz Differential Probe
P7340A 4 GHz Z-Active Differential Probe
P7360A 6 GHz Z-Active Differential Probe
P7380A 8 GHz Z-Active Differential Probe
P7313 >12.5 GHz Z-Active Differential Probe
P7313SMA 13 GHz Differential SMA Probe
P7504 4 GHz TriMode Probe
P7506 6 GHz TriMode Probe
P7508 8 GHz TriMode Probe
P7513A 13 GHz TriMode Probe
P7516 16 GHz TriMode Probe
P7520A 20 GHz TriMode Probe
- Not compatible with the following probes and adapters:
- Legacy TekConnect probes
- Unless otherwise excluded, legacy TekConnect probes are also supported by the RTPA2A.