Свяжитесь с нами
Tektronix I3C Protocol Trigger and Decode Analysis Software
Читать на веб-сайте:
Tektronix I3C Software runs on Tektronix DPO/MSO5000, DPO7000 and DPO/DSA/MSO70000 oscilloscope series. I3C Software uses the hardware based real-time I3C protocol aware trigger, protocol analysis of long acquisition record length up to 125MB to provide superior I3C Protocol Analysis result at the press of button.
- I3C Protocol Analysis uses oscilloscope live channel data or stored I3C signals
- Powerful I3C real-time protocol aware hardware based trigger capabilities
- Displays the decoded data in I3C frame format, SDR, DDR, TSL and TSP format
- Link protocol decoded packet to waveform in oscilloscope display
- Error status check as defined in I3C specification
- Protocol view provides bit level of each I3C packet
- Detail view correlates physical layer waveform with I3C packet data
- Long duration data decode support to capture more number of I3C protocol transactions
- Search capabilities to locate protocol event
- Filter capabilities to view information of Interest
- Documentation by exporting data in CSV and TXT file format
- Report Generation
Easy I3C Protocol Test Setup and Debug
I3C Software installed in Tektronix oscilloscopes can be launched by clicking the PGY-I3C icon in oscilloscope desktop folder. Now user has simultaneous view and control to oscilloscope as well as PGY-I3C Software. You can analyze I3C in single Acquisition mode, Repetitive mode and No Acq mode. In No Acq Mode, I3C software analyses the already captured I3C signal that is present in the acquisition memory of the oscilloscope.
I3C Software runs on MSO5204C Oscilloscope
Powerful I3C Protocol
Simple and easy to use I3C protocol aware trigger features allows engineers to capture I3C signals at specific event in I3C interface.
Triggers can be set for different commands of SDR_Broadcast, SDR_Direct and SDR_message. The I3C software is flexible and allows you to select combination of any command from any of the three frame type. This feature enables DPO7000 and DPO/MSO70000 oscilloscope series.
The PGY-I3C software provides the protocol view where protocol activity is listed with all frame content. You can select any I3C frame and view the bit level decoding to debug protocol issues. Search and Filter features allows you to quickly focus on specific event.
The Detail view in I3C Protocol software allows you to correlate protocol activity with the physical layer waveform. The bus diagram in detail view displays protocol packet content. Decoded bit level information is overplayed on the waveform to corelate the packet level information on to waveform.
The flexibility of the I3C Protocol Trigger and decode Analysis software allows you to export the decode data in TXT and CSV file formats. Report Generation capability allows you to have different waveform images including the oscilloscope screenshot in pdf format report. Report header, Comments and Test attributes can be added to the report.
Tektronix Oscilloscopes supported
- DPO/MSO5000C series; DPO7000C series; DPO/MSO/DSA 70000C series
PGY-I3C-PD (shipment includes CD with PGY-I3C Protocol Trigger and Decode Analysis Software). License is locked to oscilloscope.