CSA8000+ TDS8000+ CSA8000B+ TDS8000B+ CSA8200+ TDS8200+ DSA8200+ 80SICON+ 80SSPAR+ 80SICMX: What are some good measurement practices for best measurement results?
The following are some suggestions to optimize measurement results:
- Let the instrument warm up for at least
- 20-30 minutes before performing the measurements
- Perform the required calibrations
- Use good quality low loss cables and probes
- Use a lot of averaging to reduce noise
- Use a maximum number of acquisition points
- De-skew the channels in the TDR -oscilloscope, as specified by your oscilloscope manual.
이 FAQ는 다음에 적용 됩니다:
제품 시리즈 없음
FAQ ID 55351모든 FAQ 보기 »