Live-Chat mit Tektronix-Vertretern. Verfügbar von 9 bis 17 Uhr CET Geschäftstage.
Kontaktieren Sie uns telefonisch unter
Verfügbar von 9 bis 17 Uhr CET Geschäftstage.
Elementary Stream Compliance Checker and Analyzer
Features & Benefits
- Verification of the Stream’s Compliance with the Encoding Standard
- Video Decode and Analysis
- Extraction of Elementary Streams from Containers
- Comprehensive Stream Navigation and Tracking to Follow All Aspects of the Decoding Process
- Multiple Displays and Overlays of Codec Information
- Synchronized Video, Audio, and Data Views for Instant Cross Reference
- Buffer Analysis
- Video Differencing and Fidelity Analysis
- YUV Decoded Output for use with the Tektronix PQA600 Picture Quality Analyzer
- Comprehensive Batch Mode for Automated Regression Testing with Log Report
- Built-in Help and Tutorials
Intended Users and Applications
- Equipment Development and Verification Test
- Video CODECs
- Professional Video Equipment
- STB, PVR, DVD Consumer Electronics
- Video Conferencing
- Mobile Handsets and Multimedia
- Video Content Providers and Broadcast
- TV, Cable, DVD, Streaming Media
- Broadcast Test and Monitoring
- Network Operators and Infrastructure
Compressed Video Compliance Checking and Analysis Software
Elementary Stream Analysis
MTS4CC Video Compliance Checker and Analyzer is a powerful PC-based software package for the deferred time analysis of encoded video elementary streams. Supported video standards include H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2, and H.263. Supported audio standards include MPEG-2 audio, AAC, and AC-3 (for playback and waveform view).
Video compression standards are complex and involve many elements which are vitally important to the efficiency and interoperability of compressed video in different applications. MTS4CC provides verification of the compliance of the stream against the compression standard, detailed analysis of the video streams, tools for debugging the stream, and fidelity comparison against the original uncompressed stream. YUV decoded output enables baseband video analysis with the Tektronix PQA600 Picture Quality Analyzer. It enables equipment and systems developers to test and bring new designs rapidly to market, and video users to test compliancy, interoperability, and performance of compression products.
Real-time Compliance Testing and Error Alerts
- H.264/AVC – Baseline, Extended, Main, High, High 10, High 4:2:2, and High 4:4:4 profiles at all levels 1 to 5:1
- H.264/AVC Intra profiles, High10, High422, High444, and CALVC at levels 1 to 5.1
- H.264/AVC Scalable Video Coding (SVC) Extensions – Baseline, High, and High Intra profiles at levels 1 to 5.1
- MPEG-2 – Main Profile at Main, High and High 1440 levels, 4:2:2 Profile at Main and High levels
- VC-1 – All profiles at all levels
- MPEG-4 – Simple Profile at levels 0 to 5 and Advanced Simple Profile at levels 0 to 5
- H.263 Baseline
- Uncompressed YUV, RGB, or Grayscale Color Models, 8 to 16 bit Sample Depth, Various Chroma Subsampling Formats
Audio (Decode only)
- MPEG-1 Part 3 Layers I and II
- MPEG-2 Part 3 Layers I and II
- MPEG-2 Part 7 (AAC) Main (Excludes LC and SSR)
- MPEG-4 Part 3 (HE-AAC) AAC Main, AAC LC (Low Complexity, AAC LTP (Long-term Prediction), SBR (Spectral Band Replication))
- Dolby Digital (AC-3) Baseline Standard, Annex D: Extended/Alternate Bit Stream (Playback and Waveform only)
- Elementary Streams contained within:
- MPEG-2 Transport/Program Streams
- MP4 Parts 1 and 15
- DVD VOB
- Windows XP or 7
- Processor Speed >1.5 GHz (2.5 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB or greater RAM
- 400 MB hard disk space
To order the MTS4CC for an existing MTS400, MTS430, or even to integrate it on an existing MTS4XA dongle, select the LUD licensing option, plus the other options that you need.
Software Video Compliance Checker and Analyzer. Includes English manual and CD.
H.264/AVC Baseline, Extended, Main, and High Profiles with FRExT (10 bit, 4:2:2, 4:4:4), plus Intra and SVC Profiles
MPEG-2 Main Profile Main Level, 4:2:2 Profile at Main Level, MPEG-2 Main Profile High Level, High Level 1440, and 4:2:2 Profile at High Level*1
VC-1 (All profiles, all levels) and ASF extraction*1
MPEG-4 Simple Profile (Levels 0 to 3), Advanced Simple Profile (Levels 0 to 5), and H.263*1
Fidelity (PSNR) analysis and visual differencing
*1 At least one of the CODEC options MPG4, MPG2, AVC, or VC1 must be ordered.
Parallel Port dongle*2
Installation on a pre-existing MTS400/430/4XA dongle*2
*2 One of the licensing options PPD, USB, or LUD must be ordered.
Note: Full audio decode is enabled for any purchased video CODEC. Supported audio CODECS are MPEG-2 Layer 1 and 2, AAC, HE AAC, and AC-3.