Diagnostic Imaging Calibration Services
A trusted partner for comprehensive, cost-effective diagnostic imaging calibration.
Partner with Tektronix for diagnostic imaging calibration and we’ll simplify your workflows, while reducing costs and equipment downtime. The recent healthcare law changes brought about by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) brings new pressure to improve patient outcomes while reducing costs. The need to have properly working equipment is more critical now than ever before.
As the largest life sciences calibration provider, you can expect from your partnership with Tektronix:
- Direct capabilities for more than 140,000 instruments from 9,000+ manufacturers
- Superior quality service—ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI Z-540.1 accredited
- Onsite / flexible delivery options
Tektronix supports your field service to maximize uptime and ensure compliance. We manage your entire calibration process, including:
- Calibration due notices
- Logistics for exchange of standards to field service engineers
- Kit exchange using your pool of inventory
- Logistics for return of kit
- Field service asset management
- Online asset management software to manage your entire program with CalWeb
Complementary Access to CalWeb®
CalWeb, the industry’s leading calibration and asset management software, offers organization-wide visibility to your entire instrument calibration program while reducing equipment downtime and providing centralized documentation all in one place. CalWeb is 21 CFR Part 11 and 21 CFR 820 validated to meet FDA guidelines. Learn more about CalWeb!
Why Choose Tektronix for Multi-brand Services?
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.