Can the HDLG7 be put in a mode to output standard HD SDI like the HDVG7?
The Dual link module, if set for 1080P 60, 59.94 or 50 with 422 Y, Cb, Cr color space produces two identical signals that is each a valid 4:2:2 1080I signal.
The limitations on using the dual link module for this are:
- You are limited to the three formats mentioned above.
- The signal set is limited to:
- Color Bars: 100%, 75%, SMPTE HD/SD (RP 219)
- Flat Field: 0% to 100% in increments of 10%
- Linearity: 5 Step Staircase, Ramp, Valid Ramp
- Monitor: 100% & 75% - Red, Green, or Blue Field, Convergence
- Pulse Bar: 2T30 Pulse and Bar
- No embedded audio
- No ability to define new signals or load bitmaps.
This FAQ Applies to:
Product Series: Sync Pulse Generator
FAQ ID 60496View all FAQs »