Keithley Parametric Test Systems
The 540 Parametric Test System is a fully-automated, 48 pin parametric test system for wafer-level testing of power semiconductor devices and structures up to 3kV. Optimized for use with the latest compound power semiconductor materials including silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN), the fully integrated S540 can perform all high voltage, low voltage, and capacitance tests in a single probe touch-down.
S530 Parametric Test Systems are designed for production and lab environments that must handle a broad range of devices and technologies, offering industry-leading test plan flexibility, automation, probe station integration, and test data management capabilities. Keithley has brought more than 30 years of expertise in delivering a wide range of standard and custom parametric testers to customers around the world to the design of these test solutions.
S500 Integrated Test Systems are highly configurable, instrument-based systems for semiconductor characterization at the device, wafer, or cassette level. Built on our proven instrumentation, S500 Integrated Test Systems provide innovative measurement features and system flexibility, scalable to your needs. The unique measurement capability, combined with the powerful and flexible Automated Characterization Suite (ACS) software, provides a comprehensive range of applications and features not offered on other comparable systems on the market.
- Automatically perform all wafer-level parametric tests on up to 48 pins, including high voltage breakdown, capacitance, and low voltage measurements, in a single probe touch-down without changing cables or probe card infrastructure
- Perform transistor capacitance measurements such as Ciss, Coss, and Crss up to 3kV without manual reconfiguration of test pins
- Achieve low-level measurement performance in a high-speed, multi-pin, fully-automated test environment
- Linux-based Keithley Test Environment (KTE) system software enables easy test development and fast execution
- Ideal for fully- or semi-automatic applications in process integration, process control monitoring, and production die sort
- Lowers the cost of ownership by minimizing test time, test set-up time, and floor space while achieving lab-grade measurement performance
- Readily adaptable to new devices and test requirements
- Fast, flexible, interactive test plan development
- Compatible with popular fully automatic probe stations
- Options for 1kV, C-V, pulse generation, frequency measurements, and low-voltage measurements
- Compatible with Keithley's Model 9139A Probe Card Adapter
- Supports reuse of existing five-inch probe card libraries
- Proven instrumentation technology ensures high measurement accuracy and repeatability in both the lab and the fab
- Full-range source measurement unit (SMU) instrument specifications, including subfemtoamp measurement, ensure a wide range of measurements on almost any device.
- Pulse generation and ultra-fast I-V for memory characterization, charge pumping, singlepulse PIV (charge trap analysis), and PIV sweeps (self-heating avoidance).
- Low or high channel-count systems, including parallel test, with Keithley's system-enabling and scalable SMU instruments.
- High voltage, current, and power source-measure instrumentation for testing devices such as power MOSFETs and display drivers.
- Switching, probe cards, and cabling take the system all the way to your DUT.