Chat en direct avec un représentant Tek. Service disponible de 9 h à 17 h, CET jours ouvrables.
Disponible de 9 h à 17 h CET jours ouvrables.
Adoption of 5G is driving growth in a variety of exciting technologies – from augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI) to cloud computing and IoT. All of these rely on more data being both stored and accessed more quickly, hence the importance of fifth generation memory (DDR5). DDR5 improves bandwidth, density and channel efficiency, but higher data transfer rates and faster signal speeds lead to complex designs that push the boundaries of signal integrity and require higher performance measurements for compliance, debugging and validation.
The TekExpress DDR5 Transmitter solution conforms to the JEDEC memory standard requirements so you can spend more time validating the memory design and less time collecting the data. DDR5 test automation software option is available on MSO / DPO70000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes and DPO70000SX ATI Performance Oscilloscopes.
- DDR DFE standalone application
- DFE analysis on the bursty DDR traffic and write data eye measurements
- De-embedding with SDLA
- Up to 8400M T/s in user defined mode
The TekExpress LPDDR5 Transmitter solution meets the latest JEDEC memory standard requirements so you can confidently validate LPDDR5 DRAM designs at the maximum data rates. Supported on MSO / DPO70000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes and DPO70000SX ATI Performance Oscilloscopes.
- Automated read and write burst separation
- De-embedding techniques using SDLA
- Faster times for a faster time to market
- Multiple Burst Detection Method supported - Read and Write, Write Only, Read Only, and Visual Search
- Hexagon shape mask and margin analysis for Write Data, CA, CS Eye measurement
DDR/LPDDR, Generations 3 and 4
Fast data rates, flexibility and proven technology make previous generations of DDR4, LPDDR4, DDR3 and LPDDR3 DRAMs extremely common in wearables, medical and IoT applications.
DDR4/LPDDR4 and DDR3/LPDDR3 test automation software is available for use with MSO / DPO70000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes and DPO70000SX ATI Performance Oscilloscopes. DDR3/LPDDR3 automation software is also available for use with Tektronix 6 Series B MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes.
- Easy identification of reads and writes
- Automated setup and testing per JEDEC specifications
- Automated report generation
- Support for a wide range of interposers and high-performance probes