Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
DMM6500 6½-Digit Graphical Touchscreen Digital Multimeter
A touchscreen bench/production test DMM with more measurement capability - including transient capture, data visualization, and analysis – at the price of other 6½-digit DMMs with far less performance. See all digital multimeters »
A wider range of measurements
Get 15 built-in measurement functions, including digitizing, capacitance, and temperature. Make low current and low resistance measurements on low-power devices. Capture transient signals with the built-in digitizer. See two measurements simultaneously to maximize test data. The DMM6500 eliminates the need for additional instruments.
Visualize data and identify measurement trends with the ease of a touchscreen
Get instant measurement insight, such as capturing transient signals and seeing data trends and statistics right on the touchscreen, so you can analyze your data faster and eliminate making additional measurements.
- Display plots of waveforms including overlays of one waveform over another.
- Pinch and zoom features allow studying transients and signal waveshapes.
- User cursors and computer statistics to characterize waveforms.
Capture and analyze complex waveforms and transient signals
The DMM6500 can do more than just provide readings on the display. It can also plot a waveform captured with its digitizer. Using the touchscreen, sections of the waveform can be expanded using pinch and zoom functionality. In addition, cursors and statistics provide further detail on the characteristics of the signal. Capture waveforms and transients with:
- 1Msample/s, 16-bit digitizer.
- Pinch and zoom manipulation of a signal.
- Statistics, such as average, maximum value, minimum value, and standard deviation on signal segments defined by horizontal and vertical cursors.
Expand test capacity by measuring up to 10 devices in a single test setup
Add an optional multiplexer card to the DMM6500 and measure at multiple points on a single device or make measurements on up to 10 devices. Use the multiplexer cards to expand system capacity or take time-saving measurements on one device.
- Measure up to 10 channels of voltage or 2-wire resistance or up to 5 channels of 4-wire resistance with the optional 2000-SCAN card.
- Measure up to 9 channels of temperature with thermocouples using the optional 2001-TCSCAN multiplexer card. The card has an internal cold junction compensation reference sensor.
Measure cable and connector resistance with high sensitivity and excellent accuracy
Measurement of low resistance requires good techniques to eliminate thermal errors and test lead resistance. With the DMM6500 you can:
- Measure with 1 µΩ sensitivity.
- Use the 4-wire resistance measurement function to eliminate test lead error.
- Use offset compensation to eliminate thermal contact error.
Maximize throughput in manufacturing test
Reduce test time with faster measurements. Also test up to 10 devices in one test setup. Further minimize communication with the PC using the built-in intelligence of the DMM6500. The DMM6500 can control other instruments in a test system.
- Make measurements as short as 0.0005 power line cycles or 8.3 µs (10 µs) for 60 Hz (50 Hz) power lines.
- Use Keithley’s internal-instrument, Test Script Processor (TSP®) to execute a test and to control other TSP- or LAN-based instruments.
- Use the optional 10-channel scanner card or the optional 9-channel temperature scanner card to test more devices with one test setup.
|View Datasheet||1751.||SAFETY TEST LEADS|
|View Datasheet||1754||SAFETY UNIVERSAL TEST LEAD KIT|
|1757||Pair, general purpose test lead set, 1000V CATll|
|View Datasheet||2000-SCAN||SCANNER BOARD|
|View Datasheet||2001-TCSCAN||THERMCPL/GEN PURPOSE SCAN CARD|
|View Datasheet||2450-TLINK||DB9 TO TRIGGER LINK CONNECTOR ADAPTER|
|View Datasheet||4299-10||DUAL FIXED RACK-MOUNT KIT FOR ONE 2U GRAPHICAL DISPLAY INSTRUMENT AND ONE SERIES 26XX INSTRUMENT|
|View Datasheet||4299-11||DUAL FIXED RACK-MOUNT KIT FOR ONE 2U GRAPHICAL DISPLAY INSTRUMENT AND ONE SERIES 24XX, SERIES 2000, or 2U AGILENT INSTRUMENT|
|View Datasheet||4299-8||SINGLE FIXED RACK-MOUNT KIT FOR 2U GRAPHICAL DISPLAY INSTRUMENTS|
|View Datasheet||4299-9||DUAL FIXED RACK-MOUNT KIT FOR 2U GRAPHICAL DISPLAY INSTRUMENTS|
|View Datasheet||5804||4 TERMINAL TEST LEAD SET|
|View Datasheet||5805||KELVIN PROBES, 0.9M (3FT)|
|View Datasheet||5806||KELVIN CLIP LEADS|
|View Datasheet||5808||LOW COST SINGLE PIN KELVIN PROBE SET|
|View Datasheet||7007-1||SHIELDED GPIB CABLE,1M (3.2FT)|
|View Datasheet||7007-2||SHIELDED GPIB CABLE,2M (6.5FT)|
|View Datasheet||8501-1||TRIGGER LINK CABLES W/DIN CON|
|View Datasheet||8501-2||TRIGGER LINK CABLE|
|View Datasheet||8503.||8-Pin DIN-TO-BNC TRIGGER CABLE|
|View Datasheet||8606||MODULAR PROBE KIT|
|View Datasheet||8610||LOW THERMAL SHORTING PLUG|
|View Datasheet||KPCI-488LPA||LOW PROFILE IEEE-488 INTERFACE BOARD|
|KTTI-GPIB||GPIB Communication and Digital I/O accessory, user-installable|
|KTTI-RS232||RS232 Communication and Digital I/O accessory, user-installable|
|KTTI-TSP||TSP-Link Communication and Digital I/O accessory, user-installable|
|View Datasheet||KUSB-488B||IEEE-488.2 USB-TO-GPIB INTERFACE ADAPTER|
|View Datasheet||USB-B-1||USB CABLE TYPE A TO B, 1M|