VOLTECH Calibration Services
Tektronix can manage 100% of your calibration needs.
Tektronix is the nation's leading provider of multi-brand calibration services. With a national network of resources, a robust quality program and broad capabilities, we offer standard and custom solutions to deliver fast, accurate calibration when and how it's needed.
- Flexible delivery options, including pick-up and delivery, local drop-off, service centers and onsite service.
- A variety of calibration levels matched to meet your specifications.
- Complementary access to CalWeb®, a comprehensive online asset management application from Tektronix. Track assets, store certificates and invoices, and get an organization-wide view of your calibration program.
- Expert technicians with experience in aerospace, automotive and medical industries ensure each calibration meets your specific quality requirements.
Tektronix multi-brand commercial calibration services can calibrate more than 140,000 instruments from 9,000 manufacturers, including the following models from VOLTECH
Filter By Model
|AT3600||CURRENT TRANSFORMER TEST SET||Get a Fast Quote|
|ATI||LCR / IMPEDANCE; LCR METER; > 100kHZ; ≤ 0.1%; > 1UF, 1UF - 1NF, < 1NF||Get a Fast Quote|
|CL1000||CLAMP METER; AC; > 500 A||Get a Fast Quote|
|CT1000||TRANSFORMER / TRANSDUCER; CURRENT ; > 100 A TO 1000 A||Get a Fast Quote|
|DC1000||SOURCE, CURRENT; DC; > 20A||Get a Fast Quote|
|PM100||POWER ANALYZER; 1 CHANNEL; > 50 kHz; ≤ 20 A||Get a Fast Quote|
|PM1000||POWER ANALYZER; 1 CHANNEL; ≤ 50 kHz; < 20 A||Get a Fast Quote|
|PM1200||POWER ANALYZER; 1 CHANNEL; ≤ 50 kHz; < 20 A||Get a Fast Quote|
|PM300||POWER ANALYZER; 3 CHANNEL; > 50 KHZ; < 20 A||Get a Fast Quote|
|PM3000||POWER ANALYZER; 3 CHANNEL; ≤ 50 KHZ; > 20 A||Get a Fast Quote|
|PM3000A||POWER ANALYZER; 3 CHANNEL; ≤ 50 KHZ; > 20 A||Get a Fast Quote|
|PM6000||POWER ANALYZER; 1-6 CHANNEL; > 50 kHz; > 20A||Get a Fast Quote|
|PMI||POWER ANALYZER; 1 CHANNEL; ≤ 50 kHz; < 20 A||Get a Fast Quote|
Calibration services by instrument type
Our experienced technicians and specialized equipment are ready to calibrate instruments of the following types:
- Avionics Calibration
- Communications Calibration
- Electrical / Electronics Calibration
- Fiber Optic Calibration
- Flow Calibration
- Force Calibration
- Gauge Calibration
- Humidity Calibration
- Logic Analyzer Calibration
- Medical Equipment Calibration
- Oscilloscope Calibration
- Telecom Calibration
- Physical / Dimensional Calibration
- Pipette Calibration
- Precision / Mass Calibration
- Pressure Calibration
- RF / Microwave Calibration
- Sound Calibration
- Temperature Calibration
- Thread Gauge Calibration
- Torque Calibration